Tuesday, November 11, 2008

update

Well I went to the new doctor today. Seems this mass inside of me is really large, so large that I have to have a c-section to get rid of it. It seems that every day my belly gets larger and the doctor showed me with my hand where the mass was and how large it is. Feels larger than any of my kids were. I am guessing it is about 10 lbs or so as in August when I weighed my self I was around 122 or 123 lbs, today at the doctors office I weighed in at 137 lbs. I'm giving a few pounds as winter weight as i tend to gain around 5 lbs in the winter.

So today I let everyone know that on November 27th I will be in the hospital having surgery and by the sounds of it I will be there for 3 or 4 days, then I will be more or less house bound until the beginning or middle of January.

The good things about the above is once healed I shouldn't have all the pain I've been having for the past 7 or so weeks, and with all that time laying around healing I should be able to do some big time loom knitting. I have several Christmas items I want to get done and it is pretty hard to juggle kids, work and looming so this will give me the time I need to get things done for Christmas and maybe even some stuff for next Christmas too, lol!

I hope anyone reading this will help pray that the operation is as uneventful as possible!

hugs and blessings,
Cindy

No comments: