Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Bad

I just can't seem to win for losing. If it isn't one thing then it is another. Going to try to set myself up a time table to see if I can manage to start doing all the things I say I want to do. I'm a bad blogger, hopefully one day I'll become a better one.

2010 sucked big time. The only cool thing that happened was I became a grandmother. Other than that I got laid off from my job and still haven't managed to find another one :-( so money is tight. I haven't even picked up a loom in a year, but one of my daughter's friends has just announced that she is expecting so I think I will see about making her something for the baby. I'm thinking booties, a hat, and maybe a little sweater.

I hope everyone has had a better few years than I have had and here's praying I can become a better blogger.

Sending everyone well wishes and prayers for you and yours.

Hugs,
Cindy

No comments: