Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still Around

Thought I would type an update since I'm currently not being very active in the groups I belong to. I'm still on the road to recovery. Should be able to drive starting this weekend or early next week. I'm still waiting for my employment benefits to start paying. I don't understand why the government has to be so slow but yet as soon as you get a job you have to start paying into the government taxes, too bad we could say oh well I think I will make the government wait for 2 weeks before they can apply to take my taxes off oh and since they don't have enough hours they can't take any off -- lol!

I am still looming up a storm. Since I've been home from the hospital I've made a few Victorian Lace Christmas balls, a couple more Knifty Bells, an Eyeglass case for my mil's boyfriend and a scarf for my my new step-father.

I am currently working on towel toppers and wash clothes. Only 7 nights left then it will be the big day. My mom is suppose to be coming on the 19th but the weather sounds as if it may prevent that guess I will have to wait and see what Friday brings.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very blessed New Year!

hugs,
Cindy

No comments: