Sunday, December 28, 2008

Update again

Well Christmas is out of the way and everyone seemed to have liked their loomed gifts, the bells were especially loved by everyone, my mom asked me to make some for her new sister-in-laws and a couple of other people. I'll be running them to Chicago this week.

Now that Christmas is over I am working on a new lacy shawl pattern I've come up with myself. So far it is taking shape very nicely. Once it is finished I'll post a picture and write up the pattern for it. I'm not sure if it will be a free pattern or not, but it won't be expensive. I have a few other things I want to try out as well, but will work on this shawl first.

Health wise things are much better now, the pain is mostly gone unless I over due things. I should be returning to work on January 12, 2009. I can hardly wait as I am beginning to go a little stir crazy staying home all the time. Looming has been keeping me somewhat sane but it certainly isn't helping with finances as unemployment hasn't decided if they will be giving me any money yet.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and you will all have a bright and wondrous New Year!

hugs,
Cindy

No comments: