Friday, June 1, 2012

More Projects

Even though the weather has been relatively nice, I have still been doing some work out in the garage.  I've also been spending a good deal of time riding my motorcycle and visiting friends and of course being a Mom's taxi.  Every day there is something else for me to do besides keeping up with housework, yard work, etc.

I know the above is no excuse for my lack of blogging, but those are my excuses.  So today I will show you some more of my current finished items etc.  I hope you find something you like and helps get your creative juices flowing.

Thanks for reading!


First these are little finger bowls and an old pickle jar that I etched using my rotary tool with a diamond bit!

 Next up are small clay pots that I painted and hung from wire to create wind chimes.  This is probably one of the heavies wind chimes around...lol!

Next is a cute little wood burned plaque to tell those people who drive too close to me when I'm on my bike what to do.  I always worry that something is going to happen and I am going to get run over by the idiots who drive too close.


Next is my completely free pallet table with my finished pallet sign.  Even the nails I used were reclaimed. :-)



Until next time have fun and start getting creative.

No comments: